As a member/user of Pretty3D Web Site, it is your responsibility to know, and adhere to the Terms of Service.
- Pretty3D Web Site's Mission is to create a thriving, productive environment that encourages an atmosphere of community, respect, collaboration, and growth for artists of all backgrounds.
- As a member/user of Pretty3D Web Site, it is your responsibility to know and adhere to the Terms of Service. Pretty3D Web Site reserves the right to change, alter or modify the Terms of Service as needed.
- All postings, past and present are subject to the most current terms of service.
- Member/User Conduct:
Members and users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is constructive and respectful of others at all times. Additionally, we hope that each member/user will work to facilitate a culture of collaboration and positive reinforcement, so we can all share our passion for art while developing our personal ambitions, and friendships.
- Members/Users will not use this community for:
Any practices that affect the normal operations of the community (Admins will take whatever steps are necessary to restore service). Transmitting any libelous, defamatory, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- Personal attacks. This includes but is not limited to destructive, abusive, defamatory communications in any form and retaliatory attacks from personal attacks. If you need assistance, please communicate with someone from our Pretty3D Web Site Team.
- Destructive commentary/communications made with the intent to disrupt or attack (Trolling). This applies to any communications within this community, whether in the forums, art galleries, sitemail, or article opinions.
- Advertisement for any competing site, advertising or linking to any sites that are publications and/or websites that are sexually definitive, and/or pornographic in nature.
HARASSMENT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT PRETTY3D WEB SITE.
If anyone feels as if they’re being harassed by another member, please report it to someone from our Pretty3D Web Site team.
Such messages will be deleted and the member may be banned from the site should the Pretty3D Web Site staff see fit. This applies to any communications within this community, which includes but not limited to forums, art galleries, blogs, sitemail or article opinions.
Flame Baiting: It can be a person unfamiliar with a certain topic/discussion on an internet forum group, saying things that would provoke an angry, teasing, or overall negative response.
Trolling: Purposely causing harm to others by stating destructive commentary. If you need assistance, please communicate with someone from our Pretty3D Web Site Team.
Expressing Political and Religious viewpoints is allowed, however, insulting someone’s religion or speaking about political views in a negative manner will not be tolerated anywhere on our site.
Disturbing the peace at Pretty3D Web Site: We have the right to remove and act upon anything we feel is causing disruption in the Pretty3D Web Site Community. This is pertaining to but not limited to the situations above.
Site Areas - Galleries, Forums, Homepages, Blogs, etc:
No Posting Unacceptable Images or Writing Themes:
- No Rape [actual or implied]
- No Torture [defined as the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, wounding, crucifixion) to punish, coerce, or afford sadistic pleasure]. This does not include crucifixion of Jesus, this is a traditional religious symbol/icon and IS permitted.
- A signed model release with Photo-ID is required for all photographic images. Pretty3D Web Site frequently requires proof to be faxed or emailed to our office. If you have a problem with any post or image, please contact the Team for assistance.
- Any post, image, or writings can be removed at the discretion of staff if it is deemed unsuitable. Conversely, there may be some images which, whilst in apparent violation of the rules, will be permitted to stay in the interests of free speech.
- No Sexual acts [no depictions of sexual intercourse - between humanoids/non-humanoids/animals - no masturbation]
- No Physical arousal [This includes but is not limited to]: no images of an erect penis/ no images showing the inner portion of the vulva or vaginal area
- No Explicit sexual content [No manipulation of breasts/nipples/ no sexual situations/ no "implied" sexual acts/ no extreme or BDSM / no lewd or obscene sexual references]
- No Genital contact with ANY object, other than sitting or clothing.
- No character attacks, which could be interpreted as defamation of character, slander, and libelous.
- No Child Nudity. Please see the guidelines here
Images of children or characters resembling children (including teens, pre adolescent, child like fairies and other imaginary figures) under 18 years of age, depicting nudity are no longer permitted. Child Image Guidelines:
- No child nudity of any kind which includes exposed chest on females, buttocks or genitals.
- No images in which characters under the age of 18 give the appearance of having no clothes.
- No use of: transparent clothes, blurring of nude areas, or the use of blots or Censored wording or props to cover areas that are otherwise not clothed.
- No depictions of young humanoid characters/children giving the appearance of being under the age of 18 displayed in erotic, seductive, provocative poses or context.
- Babies in diapers will be allowed. Toddlers fall under the child nudity section.
- Since age is difficult to identify with 3D images, this will be at the discretion of the Pretty3D Web Site team.
- Gender that is questionable on an image with an exposed chest will be removed from the gallery at the discretion of the Pretty3D Web Site team.
Commercial images are welcome in the galleries with following restrictions:
Posting of commercial images/links is limited to active vendors and products in the Pretty3D Web Site Marketplace.
Commercial language is limited to text in the Notes area and may not appear on the actual image.
Avatars may not contain nudity.
Any gallery image that contains nudity, violence, and/or language must be flagged for those advisories (Checkboxes are located on the actual gallery upload form)
The nudity flag must be checked if the uploaded image shows less than the amount of buttocks you would see when wearing a thong bikini or panties.
Violations: Members that violate the rules above will be notified by a member of the Pretty3D Web Site team. Warnings will be noted in the member's record. Continual violation of the rules will result in a temporary ban. Habitual rule violations will result in a permanent ban.
Conduct - Zero Tolerance
Pretty3D Web Site maintains a Zero Tolerance on certain behaviors within the community. These include, but are not limited to the following: Any threats of physical harm, property damage or acts of violence toward another individual, or group of individuals. Fraudulent use of credit cards or refusing to pay for items received from The Marketplace. Soliciting,
trading or distributing products illegally (warez). This includes, but is not limited to, requests and/or distribution of computer software, digital products, software security overrides, serial numbers, and/or continued use or possession of illegal products (warez). Intentional practices that affect the normal operations of the community (Admins will take
whatever steps are necessary to restore service). Any member found to be impersonating a moderator, Coordinator, or Admin of Pretty3D Web Site will have his/her membership revoked and their access to the community permanently blocked; including any duplicate accounts for the same person.
Pretty3D Web Site considers this information private and confidential.
However, there may be certain situations that necessitate otherwise. The appropriate legal authorities will be contacted, and if appropriate charges may be filed.
Pretty3D Web Site maintains a database of member/user information to facilitate the community's operations for members, users, and administrators. The following discloses our information collection, use, and dissemination practices.
Member e-mail addresses are stored in a database for use in distributing member selected newsletters. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of violations of our Zero Tolerance Conduct.
IP addresses: Member/User IP addresses are collected, and stored in a database to help diagnose, track, and manage issues within the community. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of violations of our Zero Tolerance Conduct.
Pretty3D Web Site maintains a database of merchandise purchases. Purchasing Data consists of, but is not limited to Name, Address, and Phone. Pretty3D Web Site does not keep a database of credit card numbers. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate
authorities in the case of violations of our Zero Tolerance Conduct.
Pretty3D Web Site servers are programmed to read, and write member/user specific cookie files. The use of these files is limited to page views and stored information provided by the member. This includes site preferences, purchasing data, and aggregate data (defined below). Please note that any data other than that contained in Pretty3D Web Site cookie files cannot be read from your hard disk.
Pretty3D Web Site collects, and uses aggregate data for the purpose of
soliciting advertisers. This data includes page views, ad impressions, click throughs, total membership, and total number of subscribers. No sensitive personal information is shared with this statistical data.
Pretty3D Web Site uses analytics tracking code for Google Analytics, along with tracking for social media platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. We do not store any personal or identifying information in conjunction with this tracking code.
The Pretty3D Web Site community contains links to a variety of other websites. These are usually in the form of member/user provided links.
Pretty3D Web Site cannot, and will not be held responsible for the privacy practices, or content of any website other than our own.
You agree that the laws of the state of tennessee, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, will govern the terms of service and a dispute of any type that may arise between you and pretty3d web site in connection with your use of the website shall be brought exclusively in the chancery court for davidson county, tennessee or the united states district court for the middle district of tennessee, to which you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue thereof. You further agree that in the event litigation ensues over the terms of service and your use of the website, the prevailing party in any such litigation shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, and attendant expenses, from the non-prevailing party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
You expressly understand and agree that: your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Pretty3d web site expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Pretty3d web site makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements; the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and any errors in the software will be corrected. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from pretty3d web site or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
You expressly understand and agree that pretty3d web site shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if pretty3d web site has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: the use or the inability to use the service;the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or any other matter relating to the service.
NO SPAM, DAMAGES:
Pretty3D Web Site may immediately terminate any account which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any "spam" or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay Pretty3D Web Site liquidated damages of five dollars (US $5.00) for each time a spam incident is traced to your Pretty3D Web Site account.
Otherwise, you agree to pay Pretty3D Web Site's actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
Please feel free to contact the Staff if you have any questions.